We hope that you are 100% happy with your purchase from PCUpgrade, however we understand that there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
Products can be returned if not required so long as you let us know you want to return them within 14 calendar days from the day after delivery. They must include all original packaging, be in "as new" condition and must not have been used or installed.
Please do not remove any serial number stickers or other identifying marks from any product or packaging as if these have been removed we will be unable to accept any return. In some situations we may require other information (serial numbers or photo's of goods) prior to authorising the return, but our team will be happy to guide you through this process.
You must return the goods to us within 14 days of the RMA number being issued. You will have to pay for return postage, and you need to make sure the goods are properly packaged, and sent with a reputable courier, you are responsible for returning the items in the same condition as received. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods that are damaged in transit before they reach us. You may wish to insure more expensive items and we will be happy to advise the most cost effective method for returning items.
Certain items cannot be returned in the event of opening the package, these include headphones, headsets and microphones for hygiene reasons (unless faulty) , and software.
Goods Faulty on Arrival:
You have the option of an exchange or refund. If your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 30 calendar days to inform us of the fault. (please note that for our business customers, this is 14 calendar days). When the goods are returned to us and the fault has been verified, we will issue a refund for the goods via your original payment method. NON Faulty items that require testing or cannot be resold as new may incur a fee which will be discussed. After 30 days we may have to refer you to the manufacturer for a warranty repair.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any returns where the serial number and /or other identifying marks have been removed. Without these, we are unable to confirm that the product that is returned was purchased from us.
Goods Damaged in Transit:
If your goods were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within 5 days from receipt. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”
Goods Faulty in Warranty Period:
If your goods develop a fault but it’s more than 30 days since receipt, then provided your product is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site
service and or telephone help facilities for your convenience, which of course we recommend you utilise in order to correct the fault quickly. If you cannot locate the warranty information for your product please contact us and we can advise further on getting your item repaired or replaced directly with the manufacturer.
Following these steps will help ensure the products that you're returning to us arrive back correctly and in good condition. Failure to follow this procedure may result in the processing of your return to be severely delayed.
Before returning any item(s) to PC Upgrade please ensure you:
1. Have a valid RMA or 'returns merchandise authorisation' number issued by PC Upgrade. Please contact us to obtain this or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to authorise a return.
2. Enclose all accessories unless informed otherwise.
3. If the item you are returning is faulty please include a full description of the problem.
4. Use all packaging that was originally supplied.
5. Use a label for clear display of the RMA number (address below)
6. Ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package, using a label.
7. DO NOT write directly on the box/packaging with pen/ink.
8. Securely seal the packaging using a similar method as per the original delivery. If you're returning something to us it's important that it is packaged correctly so that it does not get damaged during transit, it is the end users responsibility to ensure goods, faulty or otherwise, are returned in the same condition as they were received.
9. Return the goods to us within 14 days of RMA authorisation.
To get an RMA - returns merchandise number:
Please call our returns department on 0161 480 8800 or email email@example.com to obtain a valid RMA number before returning your goods.
All returns are to be addressed as follows:
PC Upgrade (Returns Dept.)
RMA *RMA Number issued by PCUpgrade*
UNIT 0C01 SafeStore