You are in:
HOME > Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
'PC Upgrade' CONSUMER TERMS OF SALE
Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and your order for future reference.
By placing an order with PC Upgrade you agree to these terms.
Formation of contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by PC Upgrade, (the Supplier).
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken in full (cleared funds) and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation.
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- To order goods through the PC Upgrade Company website you must be at least 18 years of age. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- PC Upgrade gives no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice sought by the customer from the Company in this respect may be given but cannot be relied upon by the customer or guaranteed by the Company unless the Company has access to the working system and the ability to carry out a full inspection of any software or operating system.
- Except as may be implied by law where the buyer is dealing as a consumer, in event of any breach of these Conditions by the Company the remedies of the buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods and the Company shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
- These terms and conditions are subject only to UK law.
Description and price of goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier's website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier's website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If you cancel the order, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier's website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
- The Company reserves the right to levy charges for any of the following services: Inspection of any piece of computer equipment and installation / replacement of either software or hardware - Use of credit / debit cards or rapid cheque clearance facilities, Diagnosis and testing of any problems encountered with any piece of hardware or software, Recovery of any hardware or software problems and backup of any data when requested by the customer.
- Residents of the EU pay the VAT inclusive price (VAT at appropriate rate) at the date of invoice. Non-EU/exempt pay the exclusive price. Applicable taxes, import duties and other dues are not included in the Price and will be charged in addition unless agreed otherwise
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give
We will accept payment via VISA, MasterCard, Switch/Maestro,
VISA Electron, Delta and most other major credit/debit cards