You are in:
HOME > Returns Policy
We hope that you are pleased with your purchase from PC Upgrade. However, we understand that there are occasions when you need to return goods to us.
Goods Faulty on Arrival:
If your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 7 days to inform us of the fault. When the goods are returned to us and the fault has been verified, we will issue a full refund for the goods via your original payment method. NON Faulty items are subject to no less than a 15% restocking fee
Goods Damaged in Transit:
If your goods were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within 5 days. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”
Goods Faulty in Warranty Period:
If your goods develop a fault but it’s more than 28 days since receipt, then provided your product is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site
service and or telephone help facilities for your convenience, which of course we recommend you utilise in order to correct the fault quickly.
Following these steps will help ensure the products that you're returning to us arrive back correctly and in good condition. Failure to follow this procedure may result in the processing of your return to be severely delayed.
Before returning any item(s) to PC Upgrade please ensure you:
- Have a valid RMA or 'returns merchandise authorisation' number issued by PC Upgrade.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice and also all accessories unless informed otherwise.
- If the item you are returning is faulty please include a full description of the problem.
- Use all packaging that was originally supplied.
- Use a label for clear display of the RMA number (address below)
- Ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package, using a label.
- DO NOT write directly on the box/packaging with pen/ink.
- Securely seal the packaging using a similar method as per the original delivery.
To get an RMA - returns merchandise number:
Please call our returns department on 08444 820 449 to obtain a valid RMA number before returning your goods. For full details on our Returns Policies please check our terms and conditions.
All returns are to be addressed as follows:
PC Upgrade (Returns Dept.)
RMA <your RMA number>
UNIT 0C01 SafeStore
We at Pc Upgrade have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites. Under the WEEE Regulations we are now offering our customers a take-back scheme of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.You can send your old product back to us
WEEE Take-Back Scheme
Unit 0C01, Safestore
Full information will be sent with a purchase of a new item or you can contact us directly on email@example.com for further information
We will accept payment via VISA, MasterCard, Switch/Maestro,
VISA Electron, Delta and most other major credit/debit cards